Hey all, it’s time for that once in awhile purging of goods and parts! I have a selection of bike parts, camping gear, and clothing available. All of these items are used unless indicated otherwise. Please ask if you have questions about specific items, but you can also google it to find more.
For those outside of Portland, OR, USA, shipping is not included in the price, so we would need to figure that out. And of course the more stuff you buy, the better the rate of shipping you get! And all payment would be via Paypal. For those of you in Portland, we can do local pickup in either the Woodlawn or Hawthorne districts (Hawthorne option not available for a few of the bulky items), and you can pay cash.
If you are interested in anything, please either leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are not doing local pickup, please include your zip code so I could figure out shipping.
To see photos of the stuff:
Items for sale:
- Fibrax “raincheater” brake pads for steel rims, caliper brake style. Provides better braking for steel rims due to the abrasive material strip in the pad. Good upgrade for an old three speed that still has steel rims! NOTE: Do NOT use on aluminum rims! Pads are new in package, and enough for a full bike, i.e., two sets. $10
- Dia Compe centerpull brake, front. Probably 70’s vintage. NOT A SET OF BRAKES. $5
- Jandd small small top tube bag. Straps to stem and top tube for itty-bitty things. $3
- Coughlan’s LED headlamp. Batteries not included. $3
- Tektro FL750 brake lever, right side. Modern “city bike” lever, has 22.2 clamp. NOT A SET, JUST ONE. $10
- Robin Hood men’s three speed, 23 inch frame (larger size). This is a true fixer upper project, and has not been in rideable condition since I received it. What you see is what you get. 23 inch frame is good for long legged folks or folks from 5’7″ to maybe 6’1″. (It’s the size I ride and I’m 5’8″.) LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. $50